The soundbar is not compulsory for the subwoofer. Because the best quality subwoofer has deep bass and sound. But some people don’t satisfied with the only sound and bass of the subwoofer speaker. It’s the main reason why we sit at a club dance party. Then we want heavy bass and sound of media elements. we use a soundbar with a subwoofer for more sound. JBL soundbar is a type of soundbar. But we can use any soundbar according to the best quality. Like Samsung and other soundbars are available in the market.
Now some people don’t about How to connect a JBL soundbar with the subwoofer. Dont worry about it. There is a very easy step. If you have JBL soundbar. Now we going to the connection of both devices. Fellow my few steps below and carefully read them.
How to connect (pair) a JBL soundbar with the subwoofer?
We can connect the JBL soundbar with a subwoofer through wireless or Bluetooth. Most people connect the soundbar to the subwoofer through Bluetooth. Bluetooth is available in the Jbl soundbar. If Bluetooth is not available in a soundbar. Don’t worry about it. You can connect the soundbar with a subwoofer through a given wire easily. I have fully explained both methods below.
How to pair a JBL soundbar with the Bluetooth subwoofer?
- First place both devices near each other for the best Bluetooth connection.
- Touch the paring button from the back side of the subwoofer for a few seconds.
- Now check the indicator light. If a flashing orange light converts to white light.
- Now press the DIM display button from the remote control of the soundbar for 5 seconds.
- Then Press the buttons Bass + and immediately after the Bass –.
- When the connection will succeed.it gives us a message that The lead on the back of the subwoofer will emit a steady white light.
How To pair A JBL Soundbar With The Wired (Manual) Subwoofer?
If the Bluetooth option is not available in the subwoofer. Then we connect the subwoofer to the soundbar as manually. It reason some old versions have no Bluetooth options for wireless connection of both devices. If you have a new version of the subwoofer. You should do a wireless connection.
Related Guide: Do you need A Mixer with powered speakers?
Fellow these steps:
- First, need an optical high-speed cable to connect a subwoofer with a soundbar.
- Connect the soundbar with a powered supply ( electricity ).
- The optical cable connects one side with the soundbar and the other side with the subwoofer. You can see the point option back side of both devices.
- It will connect automatically in a few seconds.
- Please always use the best quality cable for sound. Because the heavy cables have the best sound quality and long life. Some people purchase the cables at a cheap rate. But they don’t know it can damage in a short time. And also cannot best perform. I always use branded cables for my subwoofer.
Visit this video for more details:
Why Is My JBL Subwoofer Not Pairing?
Sometimes you try to connect a subwoofer with a soundbar. But this connection doesn’t succeed. 20% of devices create some issues during connection. We are missing some options.
- you turned OFF both the soundbar and subwoofer for just a few seconds. Then turned ON.
- Check your optical cable which connects both devices. If it is damaged then change it.
- Again Press the pairing button on the subwoofer until the LED starts to flash rapidly.
- In the end, you should reset all settings of the subwoofer through the remote control. Setting can dismiss at any time. But we cannot understand it.
How To Connect JBL Soundbar To TV?
If you want to connect the soundbar to your TV. Two methods are available for this connection. Thien up to you. If you connect the soundbar to the tv manually. Then you should need an HMDI cable for connection between both devices. Please purchase a high-quality cable. Connect one side of the cable with the soundbar ( output ) and the other side connect with the TV. It will automatically connect will both devices.
Second, if you want to connect the soundbar to the TV through wireless ( Bluetooth). But the Bluetooth option is not available in some old versions of TV. if the new version of your tv. Then you should connect the soundbar to the TV through Bluetooth. First, you should set Bluetooth mode on the TV and then press the Bluetooth button located on the soundbar or remote of the soundbar. When you connect your TV to the soundbar, the led lights will stop flashing.
Samsung And Other Soundbars Connect With Subwoofer:
Different types are available in the market. But everyone uses the soundbar of different companies.
In my experience, most brands ( like Samsung ) soundbars have the same option for settings. But some soundbars are different and have different options. If you want to connect the soundbar to the subwoofer. First, follow my top techniques. I think you can solve your problems easily. Then if don’t clear this issue. Don’t worry about it. I think you should have a lite bit of common sense for understanding the options for the old soundbar and subwoofer. I hope you can understand any problems. OR then please visit youtube.
Why Soundbar Is Important?
The soundbar is an optional device that use to listen to the best quality sound. We can connect the soundbar to a TV, Subwoofer, etc. Most people use soundbars for TV. it is the main reason that when it is fitted in the wall with tv. It affects very beautifully according to decoration. And we feel the best quality sound.
Related Guide: Does Subwoofer Box Shape Matter?
I have explained the connection of the soundbar with the subwoofer. can connect the soundbar with a subwoofer wireless or manual. The soundbar connects with a subwoofer for deep and best-quality sound. If you don’t want to use a soundbar. No problems mostly active subwoofers have the best quality sound. If you have the best setup for your subwoofer. I think no need of soundbar. You should always use the best-quality soundbar and subwoofer. Because it has the best quality sound and has a long life.
Thanks for fellow us: